Happy Thanksgiving Eve!!! This my gift to you! Christmas gifts for your Trim Healthy Mama in your life! Just in time for online shopping either now, the day after Thanksgiving, or Cyber Monday! Most deals are live right now.
Trim Healthy Mama Gift Guide!
[bctt tweet=”Here’s your 2017 Trim Healthy Mama Gift Guide!!” username=”april_themom”]
1. The Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Blender – This bad boy will be out on your counter every day and you’ll be washing it a few times a day! I couldn’t live without mine!! Also check out the whole system for making all your other stuff. This brand is great and their customer service is awesome. Here’s my ginger ice cubes I make with this.
2. Behold the Instant Pot! There’s been a lot of talk about this and for good reason. It’s great for general cooking whether you’re a Trim Healthy Mama or not. Here’s how I use it for boiled eggs for deviling.
3. For Trim Healthy Mama you will need LOTS of measuring spoons. Go ahead and save yourself the trouble of buying the wrong ones and get these since they are engraved with the measurements. Those other ones that have the measurements stamped on will come off and let me tell you… a teaspoon looks just like 1/2 a teaspoon when you’re in a hurry!
4. This square copper pan has been recommended to me many times and I’m finally putting it on my Christmas list!! I’m told this will perfectly cook Cowboy Grub (pg 59) and Eggroll in a Bowl (pg 62) with out any mess!!
5. Of course, no Trim Healthy Mama list could be complete without the necessary books. My required books are the Trim Healthy Mama plan, Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook, Trim Healthy Table, and Necessary Food. All amazing!!!
6. Candy molds will be your next staple that you wonder what you ever did without!! You’ll make these peanut butter fat bombs, truffles, and treeces (pg 378) in these and keep them on hand!! Can you say more skinny chocolate!!?? Enjoy!!!
7. All of us Trim Healthy Mamas love our milk frothers. I’m not sure Bullet Proof coffee is a THM original but more of the Mamas I know love it every morning. It’s soooo good for you! I also use it in Trimmies when the house is still all asleep and I need to blend!!
8. If you have ever followed Briana at all, you know she loves her ice cream! So you’ll need an ice cream maker for all that yumminess!!!
9. Collagen is a staple for THM planners. It is great for all sorts of recipes and I drink it in my coffee every morning!
10. This Mandoline Slicer is perfect for all those cool ‘noodles’ you’ll be making out of veggies!!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Happy Shopping! Find out more on Trim Healthy Mama!
Keep it Simple,