One of my favorite resources is having a sale and it’s only once a year and it’s always Thanksgiving week and this year I get to share it with you all!! It’s called Plan to Eat and my friend, Amy introduced me years ago and I’ve loved it ever since. One of these days I’m gonna get that little handy thing that let’s you record your screen and show y’all but til then…
So, if you join using my code above, you’ll get 30 days free plus 1/2 off the yearly plan! I just disable auto renew and then I renew every year during the sale. I get a small commission for telling you about it! Your price is the same as if I had never told you but then you wouldn’t know! Win win!
[bctt tweet=”Plan to Eat is having a half off sale!!! Come get your code to make meal planning easier!” username=”april_themom”]
So what is Plan to Eat?
Plan to Eat is a virtual recipe book. I use it to store recipes like Meat Candy. But so much more than that. Take a look
This explains it so much better than I can. Some of my favorite features are being able to use the Google Chrome extension to simply click and save the recipe I’m looking at to my recipe book. Then when I go to my calendar and plan a week, it’s there for me to choose from. I can also enter my tried and true recipes from my women in my family that are worn and tattered in my kitchen. Don’t worry, I’m keeping those like that for sentimental reasons but I definitely put them in Plan to Eat!!
Here’s one of my favorites for you to try!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 medium bananas mashed (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. Line muffin tins (regular size, not jumbo, not mini) with baking cups/cupcake wrappers.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. In a larger bowl cream together butter and sugars. Add mashed bananas, greek yogurt, eggs, and vanilla, and mix well. Add flour mixture to wet ingredients and mix until combined. Stir in chocolate chips if desired.
- Pour about ¼ cup of batter into each muffin cup. Bake for 20-15 minutes until tops are lightly golden. Allow to cool for a few minutes in the muffin tins before removing and allowing to cool completely. Serve warm or at room temperature, store in airtight container.
Enjoy! Set your calendar reminder for the 24th! I’ll remind you on the Facebook page and other social media outlets too!
Keep it Simple,